Help streamline plant design workflow with 3D tools built on the familiar AutoCAD® software platform. Advanced features in AutoCAD® Plant 3D software were created for designers and engineers who model and document process plants, helping them to:
- Work in a specialized interface optimized for 3D plant layout design.
- Help save time by modelling spec-driven pipelines and components semi-automatically or manually.
- Customize the standard equipment library to better reflect your workflow needs.
- Create and reference structural elements parametrically and externally.
- Experience a more efficient workflow. Integrated functionality enables greater data consistency between P&IDs and 3D plant design models.
- Work with more accurate data using spec-driven technology and ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO catalogues to help address project requirements. Download additional catalogues or import piping specifications from other applications.
- Improve documentation efficiency with Search and Report features that query and manipulate data, generate reports, and export to PCF files.
- More easily perform whole-project review using tools accessible through Navisworks® compatibility.
- Manage projects, documents and models within Plant 3D and across remote offices more easily using features accessible through integrated Vault compatibility.